Thursday, May 3, 2012

HCG Diet: Day 7-10


If I can make it through this diet successfully, I can do anything. I just have to keep telling myself that! LOL!

So, here are my results:

Day 7: -1
Day 8: -.6
Day 9: no change :(
Day 10: -2.4

Ok, so when I woke up on Tuesday and there was no change, I decided that yesterday need to be an apple day to break my plateau. Apple day = apples for breakfast, dinner, and supper (6 max). Needless to say, I was pretty hungry when I went to bed, but hey, I did lose 2.4 pounds!

So, I took my "after" 1 week pictures last night and this morning I compared them to my befores, and I can see a difference, especially in my stomach! So that makes me REALLLLLLLY happy. However, I do have lots more to lose so this journey is no where near complete!

Thanks for sticking with me everyone, if there is anyone reading this :)

xo

3 comments:

SassyT said...

Wow!! I don't really like apples and I don't know how you do it but that's amazing!! Sounds like you are doing great...it's tough for sure but it will be worth it once you reach your goal!

SweetsQueen said...

I'm reading, I swear. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. You're already 2 weeks in, yes? Good job!

Beauty By Shai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...