hope you are doing well. this is a sad week for me. i dont know if i mentioned but my older sister got pregnant after trying for like 5 years. she was doing fertility treatments and couldn't get pregnant for so long. after she decided she didnt want to do the fertility things anymore, she magically got pregnant.
last tuesday she found out it was a girl. then she went in again on thursday and they said everything was good, at 18.5 weeks along.
this tuesday (23rd) my sister woke up and her water broke. she came to the ER and they told her she had an infection (no one knows from what, its unexplainable) my sister wanted to wait so that the baby could develop more in her belly before my sister had to give birth, but she couldn't. the infection would have spread to my sisters blood stream and she would have died, with the baby.
so they gave my sister medicine to force early labor. my sister gave birth to her daughter, who was stillborn. her name was Isabella Marie, and she only weighed 8 ounces.
it is a very sad moment, but i hope my sister doesnt give up on getting pregnant, but i'm almost sure she already has.
so, love the ones you have, and never take them for granted... because one day, they could be gone in a snap of a finger...
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Hiya lovlies!! Sorry for the lack of blogging, i've just been super busy and what not!! Hope you understand!
1. Nail Polish - I have absolutely been loving nail polish for a few months now, and it is definitely a nightly ritual to change the color! Hahaha!
2. GOSH "darling" lipstick - I have had this for a while, but I tried it one day and I wasn't loving it so I kind of pushed it aside. The other day I was going out and I wanted a pretty nude lippie and so I grabbed this, and it has been in my purse ever since. I LOVE this. Especially with a nude type gloss or a light pink gloss!
3. Weight Loss - I just started a weight loss goal for myself today. I'm hoping this will be on the "in's" of these types of posts for a while. I hope it goes well. No this does not mean starving myself, it means eating healthy, and its not that I dont excersise, cause I do... I just need to do a helluva lot more!
4. Colored Eyeliner - I have a TON of eyeliners, and I have them in every color I swear... from pink to brown to lime green to orange. I saw one of my friends I hadn't seen in a while and she was rock'n a blue liner and that was it, with very full lashes, and I LOVED it. I realized that it is such a simple but very "chic" look and so lovely!
5. Love & Happiness - I am lucky to say that I am very happy and in love. I love my husband, family, friends, doggies and kittty cat, and just am so thankful! I'm not a rich person (money wise) but I find myself rich in so many other things. I have a good job, a house that I own, clothing on my back, food in my tummy, and people who love me. What more can you ask for? Ya know! So be thankful!!
6. Law & Order: SVU - I have always loved this show, but i'm REALLY loving it lately. I've probably seen every episode, but I just can't stop watching!!! I don't ever want this show to go away!!
7. Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palettes - These are so awesome! I picked mine up at Walgreens. They are $4.99/each, and are SO worth it!!! They have 3 shimmer and 3 matte colors in each palette. I have a review on these, and I will try to post the video tonight.
8. Maybelline Eyestudio Quads - These are another great drugstore find!! I think these are around $8/each. I used the blue/silver/black/teal one and it was GORGEOUS!!! (review on the way)
9. MAC Carbon Eyeshadow - A nice VERY black matte eyeshadow. I've always loved this eyeshadow but whenever I do a smokey eye, I'm always reaching for this lovely eyeshadow. It is a MUST in anyone's collection.
1. Cold Weather - I am so sick of cold weather... but I do love waking up and seeing fresh snow.. and who couldn't love snow days right? But.. the cold weather can DEFINITELY go!!
2. Being Overweight - I have never been super tiny skinny... but in the past few years I've really just not cared ya know? Well I just woke up one day and decided that I need to do something about it. I am not a lazy person who does nothing. I play volleyball twice a week... but I do sit at a computer for my job so I think that has something to do with it. So wish me good luck!
3. Pop/Soda - I'm so over it! I stopped yesterday and decided no more pop for me! The last time I did this, I didn't drink pop for over a year! I can do it again!!!
4. Coastal Scents Gel Liners - Ok, so I have a few of these.. and I don't know if its just mine or what, but they are TERRIBLE!! I was so upset and what not because I wanted to love these so much. They are just not very pigmented for me, and they don't go on well. *sigh* I hope that I can make them work...
5. Foundation - ... for now. I've just not wanted to wear it at all!! Mostly because I feel like I need to buy some new colors cause my face is lighter, but I just think in the winter its a bad idea to wear any foundation because it clogs pores so bad, and my skin is already super dry and what not in the winter, and I just want it to be super soft and clean.
So thats it right now. What are your ins and outs right now?