Thursday, May 10, 2012

How to stay active, when you REALLY don't want to!


So yesterday, after a 10 hour work day, I had volleyball, and when I got home I did NOT want to do anything. But, instead of going inside and plopping my ass on the couch, I decided I would do some flower work. I put up 3 flower boxes on my deck and I put 3 flower pots on the front of my house. Although it's not like a MIND BLOWING work out, it's still keeping you active and your limbs going. Although I did have volleyball and ran a couple laps at the gym beforehand, this would have been great to do if I hadn't done any exercise before.

Basically where I'm going with this post is, if you are someone who does not like to workout or go to the gym, find a hobby that you enjoy to do and turn it into a physical thing. Like, if you have a pet, run around the yard with them, or take them for a walk. Anything that helps get your pulse going!

I know this may seem pointless, but it's the little things that count towards being healthy and helpful with losing weight.

Until next time...

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...