Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blog Sale!


Hiya everyone! As you know, I am having a makeup sale going on! I still have lots of items for sale, and I will list them below. I will also attach my video. Keep an eye on this post though because I will be adding more items TONIGHT!

Here is what is still available!

Eyeshadow Palettes:
MAC Color 3 - $27
MAC Smoke & Mirrors - $27
MAC Play It Cool - $27
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box - $25
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance - $20
ELF Glitter Eye - $2

Single Eyeshadows:
MAC Centre Stage - $11
MAC Vibrant Grape - $7
MAC Submarine - $7
MAC Soft Force - $7
MAC Purple Shower - $7
Stila Sparkle - $7
MAC Rollickin Paintpot - $22
Stila Smudge Pot Violet, Starry Night, & Black - $5/each or $12 for all 3
L'Oreal HIP Crema Shadow Witty, Lofty, Comanding, Steeling - $2/each or $5 for all 4

Lipsticks:
MAC Fast Thrill - $12

Face Products:
Stila Sunbronzing Powder 02 - $5
Prestige Sunflower Bronzer - $5
Bobbi Brown Brownie Shimmer Brick - $35
Benefit 10 - $15
Make Up For Ever #1 Concealer Palette - $25

Eyeliner:
MAC Technakohl Liner Obviously Orange, Colour Matters, Artistic License, Full of Fuchsia - $15/each or $50 for all 4


If you want anything, please email me at shannnybannny@hotmail.com

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...