Monday, April 30, 2012

HCG Diet: Day 4-6


Ok, can I just say that... OMG, the weekends are the HARDEST for me?! Holy hell. So, I don't really remember what I ate on Thursday and Friday, but let me tell my struggles in the last 4 days!

-Went to a bar with some friends, couldn't have a beer after volleyball and or any of the delicious pizza they have there. It was SO hard to sit there and drink water with no food. But I did it! I got through it!!
-I went home (where my family lives and I grew up) and that was awfully hard too. I went to my mom's and she just baked homemade cookies. I caved and had just ONE! I know, I'm terrible.
-My sister and brother in law and my husband all made fajita's.. one of my ALL TIME favorite meals, and I couldn't eat them :(:(:( However, I did have a few slices of the steak and peppers.

Those were my biggest struggles.

So, here are my weights:

4/26 = -3
4/27 = -1.4
4/28 = -.8
4/29 = +1.6 (OUCH)
4/30 = -1

BUT, overall, today is my 6th day of the diet, and so far I have lost 7.2 pounds and I think that's pretty good!!! I have made it through the first week and so I am SO happy because I feel so accomplished!!

For supper last night I had a REALLY good healthy supper, and here is what it was:

1 lb chicken breast = 4 servings

Pound out the chicken until is about 1/4" thick, and then put 2 tomato slices, a few slices of red onion and about 8 spinach leaves in the center and then fold it together and place in a baking pan. Top it with water and tomato sauce with your own seasonings and bake for about 40 minutes. DELICIOUS and super healthy too!

How was everyone else weekend?

xo

4 comments:

Caby said...

Im on HCG too, on my last few days of the LCD. I've lost like 12lbs with occasional cheating when it really can't be avoided. :) Good luck looking good for you :)

shannnybannny said...

@Caby Thank you so much! Good job to you too! Is LCD the loading days?

Caby said...

LCD are the Low calorie diet days or the 500 cal days. :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see your post....
Thanks for updation such kind of information here...!!!! hcg diet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...