Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Yes, I am lacking. I am aware. So, I am going to catch up and do 2 blog posts today! Say whaaaa? Yep!

So.... my favorite movie of all time.... 



Yep, that's right. Forrest Gump. I have probably seen this movie like.... well over 500 times. Remember, this movie came out 16 years ago... crazy, right? I know.

So.. why do I love this movie so much? I just LOVE the story so so so much. The struggles of a man who is well, less gifted as others, and yet his life is so fulfilling. I have the entire movie memorized. It is just so wonderful.

Oh and a bonus is that I absolutely adore Tom Hanks.

So there ya have it, my favorite movie!

"Mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what ya gonna get"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...