Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HCG/Liquid Amino Diet: Days3-6

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sorry I haven't posted since Friday, but, I have been busy. So here we go:

(I don't remember what I ate most of it, except yesterday)

Day 3: -1.2
Day 4: +1
Day 5: -1
Day 6: -.4

So as you can see it was a bit wonky. But, I'm back on track and when I woke up and got on the scale this AM, it was good... but i'll report that out tomorrow.

Yesterday I ate:

Breakfast: 1 Orange + 1/2 cup black coffee
Morning Snack: 1 Apple + Peanut Butter
Lunch: Left over hotdish from the nigh before (green pepper + ground turkey)
Afternoon Snack: 1 String Cheese & A few Special K chips (super low calories and good!)
Supper: Pork Loin (baked), baby potatoes (baked), and asparagus (steamed) with only about a tablespoon of ketchup to dip my potatoes in
Water: 106 oz
Oh, and I had about 2 cups of hot cocoa .. mmmmm. I know I shouldn't have but it's so cold here!

So, it's getting MUCH easier, especially since Andy is also eating healthy!

Until next time...
xoxo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...