Thursday, January 10, 2013

HCG/Liquid Amino Diet: Day 1


Not going to lie, it was a tough one! I knew getting back into this wasn't going to be easy, but jeesh. It was rough.

What I ate:
Breakfast: 2 apples
Lunch: 150 grams of chicken breast & 1 apple
Snack: Apple & String Cheese
Supper: Southwest Chicken Salad from Applebees with no dressing on it, but ranch on the side
Water: 108 oz  (I don't need this much, but it's easier because I put it in my big jug)

Weight Loss/Gain: -1.2

So yeah, I cheated a little last night but that is because we had volleyball last night and we were waiting and my friend asked us to go eat. BUT, let me tell you how good I was... she got chips and spinach dip PLUS she offered me her friends and part of her burger, and I did not have ANY. I was SO proud of myself. Plus the chicken salad really isn't that bad! Besides, I had a bit of a workout at volleyball and because of that, I should be taking in more calories.

So all in all it was a tough day, and I did go to bed hungry, but it wasn't awful. I felt tired, but I hardly got any sleep the night before.

So, here we are attacking day two.... let's hope for a good day!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...