Wednesday, July 13, 2011

in the mood for something sweet?

Let me preface this by saying that if you do not like sweet, candy like perfumes... you will not like this and you might as well just stop reading :)

Aquolina Pink Sugar 

When I first got this perfume I was a little weary, and wasn't sure what to think. So, I sprayed it at the store, and as the day went on I loved it more and more (this happens to me a lot! i think my bodies chemicals mix well with lots of perfumes!) .. so I decided I needed in my life! Today I am feeling a bit chippery and thought this would be a great scent.

Here are the "official" notes of this perfume: 
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, & Powder.

Can someone please tell me what "powder" smells like? *insert puzzled face*

So I definitely love this perfume. I would say that you MUST be in a mood like you are craving chocolate or something.. you just need that sweet scent! 

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts? What are your favorite perfumes?

xx Shannon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...