Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 30 : A dream for the future

I REALLY want to be pregnant next year. Like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be pregnant. A lot of people I know are getting pregnant and having babies... and I just feel like I was placed on this earth to have babies. You know how sometimes you feel like you have a purpose in your lifetime... and I think my purpose was to be a mommy. My sister has PCOS and my other sister has already had a baby... so I'm right in the middle... literally. My sister with PCOS is 30 and my sister with the baby is 20... and i'm 25.... I just feel like it's my time, ya know? The truth is, my husband and I haven't exactly been trying but we haven't been "protecting" against it either... 

So within the next few months I am going to go to the doctor and see what we can do, and get on a plan.

Wish me luck loves.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...