Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Journey .... Same Old Story

Hello lovelies... yes, I've been slacking, what's new, right? Well, I have some excuses...

-Went to Atlanta for It Works convention
-Yara is here from Mexico
-I've been bored with YouTube

Those are really the big 3 reasons, I'm just being honest!

So, amongst everything, and doing It Works... I've decided to try a new lifestyle change of eating, and I thought I'd share it with you.

I am definitely going to be juicing, and doing shakes and all that, and I am really excited, but I am SO nervous!

I've had people ask me about the HCG diet and what happened... well, it was way too hard. I lost the weight, and I just never got motivated to get back on it again.

Are you doing anything to lose weight? If so, what? And is it working?

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...