Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creatures Haul, Swatches & Comparisons

Hey everyone! 

Here is my haul and the swatches of what I snagged from this collection.
(I have NW15-20 skintone)

Mineralized Skin Finishes
Star Wonder, Light Year, Center of the Universe, Earthshine (w/ Flash)
 Star Wonder (w/Flash)
 Light Year (w/Flash)
 Center of the Universe (w/Flash)
 Earthshine (w/Flash)
 Star Wonder, Light Year, Center of the Universe, Earthshine (w/Flash)
 Star Wonder, Light Year, Center of the Universe, Earthshine (No Flash)
L to R, T to B: Light Year, Center of the Universe, Stereo Rose, Shimpagne, Warmth of Coral, By Candlelight (No Flash)

Mineralized Eye Shadows
Universal Appeal, Neo Nebula, Earthly, Magnetic Attraction (w/Flash)
 Universal Appeal, Neo Nebula, Earthly, Magnetic Attraction (No Flash)
 Universal Appeal (w/Flash)
 Neo Nebula (w/Flash)
 Earthly (w/Flash)
 Magnetic Attraction (w/Flash)
 Universal Appeal, Neo Nebula, Earthly, Magnetic Attraction (DRY w/Flash)
Universal Appeal, Neo Nebula, Earthly, Magnetic Attraction (FOILED w/Flash)
Lipstick
Cut A Caper (only one I have part of this collection), Ever Hip, RazzleDazzler (w/Flash)
 Cut A Caper (only one I have part of this collection), Ever Hip, RazzleDazzler (No Flash)
Cut A Caper (only one I have part of this collection), Ever Hip, RazzleDazzler (w/Flash)
 Cut A Caper (only one I have part of this collection), Ever Hip, RazzleDazzler (No Flash)
You can watch my video for more thoughts!
Here are just some pics of me wearing the products:

 Heavenly MES all over the lid with Magic Attraction on the inner corners
Earthshine MSF used to contour and bronze and Center of the Universe as a blush, Cut A Caper on the lips

HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!!

xx
Shannon

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Those MSF's... OMG I'm in love. And every lipstick is luscious.
I hate MAC and they're stupidly pretty products.

*goes and blows up credit card*

http://itskerrysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

em tiny said...

Is Light year very similar to stereo rose? It appears that way when swatched on your hand. But I can't tell for sure. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...