Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Sale 2011!

I've been terrible - I know; the lack of posts is shameful....
But to make up for it I'm bringing you some fantastic news.... Sephora F&F Sale!
From 10/20 - 11/2 you can get 20% of your ENTIRE purchase. Go to this link: http://www.sephoralove.com/friendsandfamily/index.php?email=spunky_690%40yahoo.com&Submit=
Put your email address in and they will email you a one time use code. 
I am honestly still thinking of what I want to get, and am debating. I know for sure I am getting the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy, but I'm currently looking at everything on their site....
I've finally come to this place in my makeup obsession that I don't need everything... if I have to search for things to buy at Sephora, well then I probably don't need it, lol. 
I was contemplating on getting the Clarisonic Mia but I noticed on other sites they have it for $119 too and they also have sales more than once a year. I was also contemplating the purchase because I have pretty good skin and I don't think I need to shell out that much money for something that I probably don't NEED. Therefore, i'm thinking of getting the Sigma Cleaning Tool kit, or whatever it's called. It's $40 and probably good enough for what I need.
Anyway - back to the Sephora F&F sale, I really don't know if I am going to end up getting anything. If the only thing I want is the blush that is $25 and with the discount it will bring it down to $20 but then shipping is 5.95 so i'd be spending more online than in the store.... 
So, what do you plan on getting?



1 comment:

Jess said...

I just put in my order. I am getting NARS Barbarella, NARS Deep throat, Benefit Dandelion and MUFE Purple 92. I am soooo excited.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...