Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions!

Happy 2011 everyone!!! I cannot believe 2010 is gone and BAM now we are in 2011... crazy talk...

Anyhow, I am here to talk about my new years resolutions. I have not set the bar too high for myself I don't think, so I am hopeful that this will all work out... *crosses fingers*

1. Get down to my goal weight of 130. This is normal weight for my height (5'1") and I am going to do it by joining weight watchers and joining the gym. I will most likely start these next week. I am EXTREMELY motivated for this, you have NO idea. *crosses fingers*

2. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week. I have to still figure out my routine. I don't really want to gain muscle since I already have so much, but I would love to just lose fat. *crosses fingers*

3. Get all credit cards paid off. This includes any financing done. My husband just got a new job making double what he makes now, so this will really help! *crosses fingers*

4. Spend less money on makeup. I have most of what I want, ya know? So I don't need to hoard like I do. *crosses fingers*

5. Get rid of the makeup I don't use. This is harder than it seems, but it really is a challenge because I like to "collect" my makeup. I have a feeling this will take some time for me to figure out. *crosses fingers*

What are your new years resolutions?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...